4-6 potatoes unpeeled
3 tbsp. of olive oil
Seasoning: of your choice.
Black Pepper, Red pepper, Basil, thyme, parsley or Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F or 210 degrees C.
- Soak potatoes in water and Scrub the potatoes, cut them in half lengthwise, then cut each half in thirds lengthwise. You will get 6 wedges from each potato.
- In pot boil water, add salt. Add potato wedges to boiling water, put off the stove and keep it covered for 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl mix oil with salt and seasoning of your choice.
- Drain water from the potatoes.
- With clean hands, toss all the ingredients together, making sure the potatoes are covered with oil and seasoning.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray (lined with parchment paper) with the olive oil.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer with 1 cut-side down.
- Bake the potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes, turning to the other cut side after 20 minutes. Bake until they are lightly browned, crisp outside and tender inside.