Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Getting rid of lice

My niece has lot of lice on her head, Suggest some home remedy without using chemicals.

Blog Entries

Take rosemary, tea tree and lavender oil. Take 20 drops of each of these oils and put them in measuring cup. Now, add vinegar to the essential oils and add double the amount of olive oil so you have half a cup of the mixture.
    Apply this to your child's scalp and leave on overnight. Wash off the next morning. If you still see lice use it again after 2 days.

Default Getting rid of lice

Getting rid of lice
    Grind the seeds of custard apple. Add a little coconut oil. Mix well. Apply on to scalp and hair leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash .

Thanks tulsi and shahpragati for helpful tips.

Blog Entries

camphor also helps to get rid of lice. Crush camphor, mix with oil and comb your hair after half an hour and wash it off with midl shampoo and water.

Blog Entries

In the coconut oil fry Kadi patta till it turns to black and use this oil in the night and wash your hair thoroughly.
    Bhawna Shah

Blog Entries

Thanks Mukti . I never heard about Camphor helps in removing lice. Is there any other benefit of camphor for hair.

One of the best way of getting rid of lice is to clean your head as much as possible, use conditioner to make your hair silky soft. lice enemy is cleanliness..... so start the abhiyaan for clean hair and remove lice.
    Bhawna Shah

The best way of getting rid of lice is using a fine teeth lice comb. Wet the hair liberally with a conditioner and then comb the hair. By frequently combing the hair one can get rid of lice and nits effectively. Or use of an anti lice oil which contains natural ingredients like coconut oil, camphor and Neem extracts (Mediker available in India) is very effective. These methods are tried and tested.

thank you sakhis for wonderful tips. geetha, I forgot about mediker. I wlill pass on this information to my sister.

Steer away from chemical-based lice treatment as they have noted side effects. i would rather suggest to brought your niece to lice treatment New York or any clinic and salon that uses Shepperd Method when getting rid of lice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast