Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Women Smile More Often then Men and Ways To Make a Woman Smile

Smiles are facial expressions that fall under kinesics, or the study of body movement. Women tend to smile more than men in an array of situations. Women are socialized to smile because it makes them appear more attractive, not because it represents how they are actually feeling. Women are taught to please other people around them, come across pleasant, and be as attractive as possible.The easiest way to observe how women are more likely to smile than men is by looking at photographs. Women smile in almost all photographs, while men often look serious.

There are the friendly smile or the killer's smile. I believe women smile sweeter than men because they smile more often than men. Most women like to look at their faces whenever they have the opportunities. Before they leave the houses, they spend a bit of time to touch up their faces. While doing so, they smile with their beautiful facial. Not man, who just wash and comb their hair, and not bother so much to admire their look. Do you know, all working ladies carry small cosmetic mirrors in their handbags? Beside the toiletry visits, where they smile while washing their hands, they also smile with these cosmetic mirrors whenever they can. I guess most ladies look, admire and smile in front of mirrors more than 20 times a day. Whereas men are afraid to smile in front of themselves against mirror. Most likely men just wash their hands, have a quick stare at their own faces without a smile and walk away. Perhaps men are afraid or dislike their own faces, but not women because they do admire themselves with a proud smile, each time they see their own faces.

Smiling makes us happier and smiling allows us to meet more people. If you don't like or afraid to smile, it is high time to learn to smile now. Stand in front of your home mirror, smile until you know what smile is best for yourself. Man to man smile is different from man to woman. A friendly smile is different from a business smile. A naughty smile is different from a cheeky smile. A day smile is different from a night smile. Unless you have practised sufficiently on smiling, you would not know what smile is your killer's smile. If one is not happy to smile, most likely that person is an unhappy person. The best smile is the smile that smiles from the heart. The heart felt smile will make you healthier, lovelier and most acceptable by everyone. So smile as much as possible, don't be shy to even smile within yourself. I sincerely hope my words tickle your heart and mind to smile now...this very minute of time.

"The beauty of our faces depend on the sweet smile we carry."

So sakhis can you share few ways to make a woman smile, as i believe that women are back bone of the family if they are happy they can take care of all in our family, society , state as well as our nation....
    Last edited by swapnanjalis; August 6th, 2010 at 12:49 AM.

You can do everything, but without losing what is essential; do it with love, with care, with interest, with enthusiasm, with motivation and with focus.
    Since it is impossible to escape the result of our own deeds, let us practice good works.

Chhoti Chhoti Baten

Free Hours with Plants

Enjoy Jokes

GrandMaa's Lovely Secrets

I'm Learning the thoughts levels ...

My Blogging Space-Durga Puja

My food Menu today....

Save-the-Indian-Rupee!!!!-Save-India-!!!

Blog Entries

Default Way to make woman smile-1

Write a note to say “thank you”

This is such a simple thing to do, but can mean so much. Write a note today to say “thank you” to someone who has helped you or done something for you. It could be to a parent, a child, a colleague, a friend, or even the helpful assistant in your local store.

This shows that that person mean a lot to you , that's all.

You can do everything, but without losing what is essential; do it with love, with care, with interest, with enthusiasm, with motivation and with focus.
    Since it is impossible to escape the result of our own deeds, let us practice good works.

Chhoti Chhoti Baten

Free Hours with Plants

Enjoy Jokes

My food Menu today....

Blog Entries

Default Ways to make Woman smile-2

Smile first
    The easiest and possibly the most effective way to get someone to smile is to smile at them first. If you smile at someone first they will almost always smile back and walk away feeling happier.

Chhoti Chhoti Baten

Free Hours with Plants

Enjoy Jokes

My food Menu today....

Blog Entries

Swap you always come with a bagful of goodies in the form of different information. See this one women's smile. Very true we do not learn to smile its inborn quality god has given to us. In our family if someone does not smile then my brother says "Please return his/her money see how worried he\she is" Bas suru hajati hai hasi.

Blog Entries

SURE AND TOO TRUE WE WOMEN FOLK DO LOVE TO SPREAD OUR LIPS AND SMILE WITH INFECTIOUS LOVE

Blog Entries

thanks a lot dear

yes better to be close to such moments in lives...keep smiling always my dear
    Quote Originally Posted by pranati View Post
    Swap you always come with a bagful of goodies in the form of different information. See this one women's smile. Very true we do not learn to smile its inborn quality god has given to us. In our family if someone does not smile then my brother says "Please return his/her money see how worried he\she is" Bas suru hajati hai hasi.

Chhoti Chhoti Baten

Free Hours with Plants

Enjoy Jokes

My food Menu today....

Blog Entries

thanks a lot sunkan...
    such a beautiful expression created ...smile is the best part of our lives...
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkan View Post
    SURE AND TOO TRUE WE WOMEN FOLK DO LOVE TO SPREAD OUR LIPS AND SMILE WITH INFECTIOUS LOVE

Chhoti Chhoti Baten

Free Hours with Plants

Enjoy Jokes

My food Menu today....

Blog Entries

Default Focus for a moment on what makes the woman happy

Try to focus for a moment on what makes the woman happy.Always make sure to focus on her happiness. Give some surprise gifts...like giving a call and tell her that you need her advice in certain issue, ask for the recipes that she prepared when you last visit to her

Chhoti Chhoti Baten

Free Hours with Plants

Enjoy Jokes

My food Menu today....

Blog Entries

Wonderfful thread Swapna and Sunkan the baby is so cute. I got teh right thread as I was dragging and posted about sick I feel. The picture of baby brought smile on my face. Thanks sunkan
    Appreciate the food cooked by women and all the efforts she has put in. If you cannot appreciate please do not criticise, there are many god ways to tell about improvement in food.

Blog Entries

Womens are trained to keep otehrs happy and Indian womens are trained to be happy in most difficult times. We accept problme as daily routine and it is a good thing becasue there are less chances of getting depressed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast