Page 1 of 178 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default My little puppy Tiny

Friends,

This thread has been started with public demand once again...

I have been posting Tiny's smarty acts and pranks in threads which lies scattered in the long run.

Now, you girls can catch up with his naughty and learning process here.. including his pranks, fears etc...

Blog Entries

Tiny has always been a game for shower. I have to get him to the shower room, then just pour a mug of water on him.. Immediately, his tongue would stick out and he will lift his snout and look at me,, commom momma, I am enjoying it kinda look.

Then the shower starts, the shampoo process is fine with him, then he looses patience, now he wants to run and play...

I have to talk to him, taily momma washing, tiny bummy, tina legs, tina paws, tiny susu point, he will look at me and smiles...

I ask him to shake his body, he does, tiny do jigjigjig, he will immediately shake his body... So cute nah...

What he loathes his drying part..

After the shower, I let him out, patting him dry...

God Almigghty' it is fun to watch him run from one room to another, he just runs like crazy, seems to be a marathon race... then he will drink water, make susu and sometimes potty too..

Later he will relax...

Blog Entries

It was for the first time he saw people on bikes wearing helmets.. Tiny has a habit of barking standing in the balcony, then if he finds something strange, he will bark and come running to me, I have to ask him, "What Happened?" He will bark and ask me to go with him. I have to drop all that I am doing and stand and look at the direction he is barking at.

I saw guys sitting on the bike and talking with the engine on, so the tail lights were also on, For my little boy they were nothing more terrfying than OSAMA BIN LADEN FOR AMERICA...

Now, he is used to the bikers and the helmet...

Blog Entries

The weather is humid and pleasant at times, like a passing shower which triggers the heat and then calms it down types.

Tiny spotted the neighbouring watchman catching a snooze, he had actully slouched on the chair with his head tilted to his side..

Tiny so upset, he barked and showed me, look mom, there he is, he seems to say...

Tiny, he is sleeping re, nothing, good boy..

Tiny calms down....

Blog Entries

Now a days, he understands, that mom goes in th e morning and returns in the evening.

It is very sad to see him trying to hold on to my clothes and telling me in his own language, no re momma, dont go...

His care taker comes second at that time...

My heart goes out for him.

Blog Entries

Tiny has never seen a SARDAR , we have very little SARDARS in our area...

When he saw SUNNY DEOL with the turban on his head, in YAMLA PAGAL DEEWANA, he jumped from his eat and stuck his neck out and barked as loud as he can and then left the room... iT TOOK time for me to know, he is barking at the turban struck Sunny Deol who is playing the role of Sardar in it...

Blog Entries

here chithra had the surprise of her life when kittu pissed on her while walking as there were plenty of strays around the ownership tactic i hear...lol she was just shocked...

Blog Entries

Sunkan

Amazingly cute and fragrance full event..

Blog Entries

Loud music played in all corners, party at home, celebration, procession is the call of the evening and Tiny is totally disturbed. His ears are standing, going backwards, flapping, little boy, barked to glory, jumped on bed, sat there for sometime, will again prance to the window, balcony, run back to his corners, rub himself against me, I pat him, cajole him,

after 3 hours of constant music, now he just goes there and concentrates, ears still flapping in many angles, barking has stopped...

Mals, I am tempted to get a puppy. Your tiny is just like a baby who is learning new things.

Page 1 of 178 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast